Dignity and Integrity
- To become an internationally qualified and recognized institution which cares about human interests and possesses cultural perspectives based on Pancasila, the five basic principles of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Administer a highly qualified education, research and community service in English language and literature.
- Educate students to be professionals possessing three pillars, namely linguistics, literature and culture.
- Develop a learning process with a multicultural perspective.
- Utilize a broad, basic and flexible competence-based curriculum which enables learners to develop themselves in line with social dynamics.
- Conduct community service based on the pillars of linguistics, literature and culture in order to help society in resolving social and humanitarian issues.
- Cooperate with national and international institutions in the field of English language, literature and culture to enhance education, research and community service.
- Continuously ensure a transparent, effective and efficient organization and management of the Program in line with the needs of progress and development.